CNFashion is a collection of Chinese stores selling replicas. Here are the brands they sell, if it’s safe to buy from the store and how to order
Here’s the quick rundown:
- CNFashion is a collection of different stores.
- It’s run by the Chinese shopping agent Superbuy.
- It’s filled with sellers supplying replica clothes and shoes, like Boostmaster Lin, 77kg and Darcy.
It was created by Superbuy to make it easier to order from popular stores.
How to order
- Register a Superbuy account.
- Browse CNFashion and pick the items you want.
- The order will be sent to Superbuy, they will photograph the items so you can make sure everything is in order.
- Once accepted, Superbuy ships the items to you.
Prices aren’t higher compared to buying them directly from Superbuy.
Why are there no brand names? Why are the clothes censored?
China’s copyright laws (semi-)allows for replicas being sold, but the brand names can’t be present. That’s why China Haul comes in handy, as you can browse replicas with actual brand names.
Can I trust the store? Is there a risk they will rip me off?
Chances are slim as the store is overseen by Superbuy, the most trusted Chinese shopping agent. But that doesn’t necessarily mean the quality of the clothes and sneakers are always top notch. They are still replicas, although high-quality replicas.
- The quality of the fakes are relatively high.
- Chances of being ripped off is slim.
- You can find cheaper versions, if you take your time and browse China Haul and Taobao.
- As with all replicas, there are no product guarantees.