Nina is known to sell high quality replicas of designer accessories. This is how you find and order from her.
Unlike most sellers, Nina’s store can only be browsed on image site Yupoo, and China Haul of course. Nina is trying to avoid being caught for copyright infringement and avoids public e-commerce sites. It’s especially severe in her case since she’s selling almost perfect copies of designer handbags, shoes, belts and more.
- Download the Android and iPhone app WeChat (China’s version of Skype)
- Search and add her username onlyera666.
- You might get a notification pop-up that you need to be verified by another WeChat user. If this is needed, register a Reddit account and message this member on Reddit to get you verified.
- Message her, request price and details on the item you want.
- Once you’ve agreed on a price, she will send you details on how to order the item through a China agent. This way you can review and see photos of the item, before they are shipped to you.
- Nina is well known in the replica community, with a well established reputation for her close-to-perfect replicas.
- The store is known to use real leather, but not always.
- Communication through WeChat is easy and she’s known for her customer service. She’s obviously not one person as the account replies 24/7.
- You get to review the item before it’s shipped to you.
- She doesn’t always use real leather.
- Your first order will take time. From setting up your WeChat, getting approved and having it shipped to you.
- There are no guarantees. Just like with any other replica seller, you can’t expect the product will match the retail version. And while it’s rare, especially in Nina’s case, you can get ripped off.
- Her items are pricey. Mainly because she’s one of the few who supplies high-quality replicas.
If you’re looking for an alternative, there’s also Darcy – Another Chinese sellers with high-quality replicas.